- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
Artificial Hand For Disabled Person
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 5+
This project is a Working Project of “Artificial Hand with Gripper”. This Projects is a Prototype design of an artificial hand which is capable to mimic the natural motion of the human fingers. The main goal of this project is to represent an integrated design approach between mechanics and controls applied to an actuated artificial hand for robotic and prosthetic applications. The overall hand design is the result of a full integration of mechanics and controls, where the hand dynamic model and the design and development of the control system contribute to the refinement and optimization process of the hand mechanical parameters.
As we know, the human hand is a complex system hard to replicate in its performance and features. The bio mechatronic design approach consists of developing an artificial hand that replicates the human hand in its fundamental structure (weight, dimensions, number of fingers and arrangements).
Our design uses extremely simple material like DC motor, form board, nut bolts and Gears.
Keywords: DC motor, form board, nut bolts and Gears etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.