- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
The Arduino CNC Shield makes it easy to get your CNC projects up and running in a few hours.
It uses opensource firmware on Arduino to control 4 stepper motors using 4 A4988 Stepper drivers,, with this shield and the Arduino you can build all kinds of robotics or CNC projects including CNC routers, laser cutters, and even pick&place machines.
This expansion board as a driver expansion board can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers; It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each board stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed with three stepper motors.
- Arduino CNC Shield Version 3
- GRBL 0.9 compatible.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)(Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place. .
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- 1 Piece- CNC Shield V3 3D Printer Expansion Board
|Dimensions||60 × 90 × 20 mm|
L298N Dual Motor Driver Module (Up to 3~4 Amp)
₹195.00Add to cart
Using L298N as the control chip, the module has such characteristics as strong driving ability, low calorific value, and strong anti-interference ability. This module can use built-in 78M05 for electric work via a driving power supply part. But to avoid the damage of the voltage stabilizing chip, please use an external 5V logic supply when …
L293D Multi Motor Driver Shield For Arduino SLAEX039
₹240.00Add to cart
Use this shield to build Robotics and Mechatronics projects based on the Arduino Board. This shield can control all types of popularly used motors – DC Motors, Stepper Motors (both Unipolar and Bipolar Stepper Motors), and Servo Motors! It stacks on top of an Arduino board and requires no external connections using wires or soldering. …
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Module with Aluminum Heat Sink
₹240.00Add to cart
A4988 is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed …
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Module
₹150.00Add to cart
This is ULN2003 Driver Module Stepper Motor Driver, small size, and easy to use. It uses the ULN2003 driver chip to amplify the control signal from the Arduino. This Ultra Lightweight and cheap option commonly used to run and control the small applications stepper motors. Note: Color of PCB may vary according to Manufacturer Technical Specifications: …