- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
Arduino Mega 2560 Micro controller Board (Without Cable)
Tsop Proximity Sensor Module
DC Geared Motor-200 RPM Center Shaft
TSOP1838 IR Receiver Metal
- Hydraulics JCB Using Syringe ₹5,000.00
Eight Leg Machine Using Theo Jansen Mechanism
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 4+
This project is a Working Project of “Eight Leg Machine Using Theo Jansen Mechanism (Wired)”. This Model presents a mechanism for four legs walking machine. This type of mechanism is called Theo Jansen linkage. A walking device has a plate form. DC motor mounted in the Base plate form horizontally. Spur gear mounts in the motor main shaft and connected with two another spur gear and complete spur gear train. Spur gear axel holds the crank to belong and end of this rod make a crankshaft. Crank shaft rotate and perform the Johnson linkage movements. This project consists 8 Johnson linkage legs, which provide the all type of movement like as left turn, right turn, forward move, and also back ward movement. This project wired joysticks controlled.
Key Words: Theo Jansen Mechanism, Gear Motor, Jonson linkage, joystick etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.