- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
This tiny Flame sensor infrared receiver module ignition source detection module is Arduino compatible can use to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detect at the distance 80cm. Greater the flame, farther the test distance.
It has the Detect angle of 60 degrees and very sensitive to flame spectrum. It produces the one channel output signal at D0 terminal for further processing like an alarm system or any switching system. The sensitivity is adjustable with the help of blue potentiometer given on the board.
- Output Channel: 1
- Power Supply: 3.3/5V
- Indicator light: a green one for the switch, a red one for power.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
- Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
- Net Weight: 3g
- PCB Board Size: 32 x 14mm(L*W)
- Hole Size: 3mm
- 1 Piece- Flame Sensor/Infrared Receiver Module (Ignition Source Detection Module)
|Dimensions||45 × 15 × 6 mm|
PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module (Hc-Sr501 Pyroelectric Infrared)
₹120.00Add to cart
The Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) sensor module is used for motion detection. It can be used as a motion detector for security systems or robotics. It works on 5V DC and gives TTL output which can be directly given to microcontroller or to relay through a transistor. It consists of a pyroelectric sensor and Fresnel lens that …
Rain Drop Sensor Module
₹95.00Add to cart
Rain Sensor or detector is simple and easy to use the module for rain detector. The module works as a switch when rain falls on the module and also measures rain intensity. This rain module can measure beyond humidity detector, means it can measure what humidity cannot. The complete module comes with rain board, control …
MPU6050 – Triple Axis Gyro Accelerometer Module
₹165.00Add to cart
MPU6050 module uses the popular MPU6050 Sensor which includes both a 3 axis accelerometer and a 3 axis gyroscope in a single package. The sensor can be interfaced through a I2C connection which allows an easy and direct interface between the sensor and a microcontroller. The MPU-6000/MPU-6050 family of parts are the world’s first and …
ADXL345 – Triple Axis Linear Accelerometer
₹125.00Add to cart
ADXL345 is a Breakout board for the Analog Device’s ADXL345 triple axis accelerometer. The module is populated with MOSFET based Voltage level conversion circuitry to enable you to interface different type of microcontrollers (3V3 & 5V). Apart from the above all, necessary components like decoupling capacitors ,filter capacitors ,pull up resistors and LED are also …