- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
Four Leg Machine using Theo Jansen Mechanism
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter .
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 20+
This project is a Working Project of “Four-Legged Machine Using Theo Jansen Mechanism”. This Model presents a mechanism for four legs walking machine. This type of mechanism is called Theo Jansen linkage. A walking device has a plate form. DC motor mounted in the plate form horizontally. Spur gear mounts in the motor shaft and connected with another spur gear. Spur gear axel to belong and end of this rod make a crankshaft. Crank plate connected to the legs with the help of some links.
Key Words: Theo Jansen Mechanism, Gear Motor.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.
|Dimensions||260 × 180 × 160 mm|