- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
Four Wheel Steering With Motor
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 4+
This project is a Working Project of “Four Wheel Steering with Motor in-phase”. This Project is a geometric arrangement of gears in the steering of a vehicle designed to solve the problem of wheels on the inside and outside turning of vehicle in different radius. This steering is quickly becoming the most common type of steering on cars, small trucks.
This product deals with the problem of steering and maneuverability of an automobile in really congested spaces as well as heavy traffic prone areas. The main objective of this design is to provide maximum steering capability to all 4 wheels of the vehicle so that it may even turn 90 degree from its direction of motion.
Our design uses extremely simple ideas and mechanisms to achieve a complex set of actions and is intended to imitate the actions of the operators. Here, we have used small prototype of manually moving steering system with plywood, gear arrangements, DC motors and fastening brackets with precisely sized and spaced holes for mounting mechanical components.
Keywords: Gears, Motors, Four Wheels Steering, Steering etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.