- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
HC-05/HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Breakout Board.
This comes with a tiny push-button switch to enable programming.
HC-05/HC-06 module Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for wireless serial connection setup. It has EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) of 3Mbps Modulation with a complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband.
It uses the CSR Bluecore 04-External single-chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Master-Slave6-Pin JY MCU anti-reverse
- Integrated Antenna
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1, Parity : No parity, Data control, Supported baud rate:600,19200,38400,57600115200,230400,460800.
- Given a rising pulse in PIO0, the device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 and PIO11 can be connected to red and blue led separately. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time/2s in the interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2times/s.
- Auto-connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit the pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE:”0000” as default
- 1 Piece- HC-05/HC-06 Wireless Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module
|Dimensions||40 × 20 × 5 mm|
MPU6050 – Triple Axis Gyro Accelerometer Module
₹165.00Add to cart
MPU6050 module uses the popular MPU6050 Sensor which includes both a 3 axis accelerometer and a 3 axis gyroscope in a single package. The sensor can be interfaced through a I2C connection which allows an easy and direct interface between the sensor and a microcontroller. The MPU-6000/MPU-6050 family of parts are the world’s first and …
ADXL335 – Triple Axis Linear Accelerometer
₹270.00Add to cart
ADXL335 is a Breakout board based on 3 axis ADXL335 IC from Analog Devices. The Accelerometer Module require no external devices and works on 5V power supply. It can be directly interfaced to ADC of a microcontroller without any external components. This module can be used to sense motion or tilt(in case of non-moving) in …
Tsop Proximity Sensor Module
₹180.00Add to cart
The TSOP 1738 is a member of IR remote control receiver series. This IR sensor module consists of a PIN diode and a preamplifier which are embedded into a single package. The output of TSOP is active low and it gives +5V in off state. When IR waves, from a source, with a center frequency of 38 kHz incident on it, …
Rain Drop Sensor Module
₹95.00Add to cart
Rain Sensor or detector is simple and easy to use the module for rain detector. The module works as a switch when rain falls on the module and also measures rain intensity. This rain module can measure beyond humidity detector, means it can measure what humidity cannot. The complete module comes with rain board, control …