HC-05/HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Breakout Board.
This comes with a tiny push-button switch to enable programming.
HC-05/HC-06 module Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for wireless serial connection setup. It has EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) of 3Mbps Modulation with a complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband.
It uses the CSR Bluecore 04-External single-chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Master-Slave6-Pin JY MCU anti-reverse
- Integrated Antenna
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1, Parity : No parity, Data control, Supported baud rate:600,19200,38400,57600115200,230400,460800.
- Given a rising pulse in PIO0, the device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 and PIO11 can be connected to red and blue led separately. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time/2s in the interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2times/s.
- Auto-connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit the pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE:”0000” as default
Includes in Package
- 1 Piece- HC-05/HC-06 Wireless Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module