- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
HC-05/HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Breakout Board.
This comes with a tiny push-button switch to enable programming.
HC-05/HC-06 module Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for wireless serial connection setup. It has EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) of 3Mbps Modulation with a complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband.
It uses the CSR Bluecore 04-External single-chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Master-Slave6-Pin JY MCU anti-reverse
- Integrated Antenna
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1, Parity : No parity, Data control, Supported baud rate:600,19200,38400,57600115200,230400,460800.
- Given a rising pulse in PIO0, the device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 and PIO11 can be connected to red and blue led separately. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time/2s in the interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2times/s.
- Auto-connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit the pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE:”0000” as default
- 1 Piece- HC-05/HC-06 Wireless Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module
|Dimensions||40 × 20 × 5 mm|
1 Channel 5Volt Relay Module
₹95.00Add to cart
This is a 5V, Single Channel Relay interface board; it’s useful to control various appliances, and other equipment’s with large current. It can be controlled directly by any Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM, DSP, MSP430). Relay board module is used for controlling higher current loads from your microcontroller development board, PC parallel port or …
4 Channel 5V Relay Module
₹280.00Add to cart
This is a 5V, Single Channel Relay interface board; it’s useful to control various appliances, and other equipment’s with large current. It can be controlled directly by any Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM, DSP, MSP430). Relay board module is used for controlling higher current loads from your microcontroller development board, PC parallel port, or …
DS1307 Real Time Clock (RTC) Module
₹150.00Add to cart
The DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially through an I²C, bidirectional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with …
Tsop Proximity Sensor Module
₹180.00Add to cart
The TSOP 1738 is a member of IR remote control receiver series. This IR sensor module consists of a PIN diode and a preamplifier which are embedded into a single package. The output of TSOP is active low and it gives +5V in off state. When IR waves, from a source, with a center frequency of 38 kHz incident on it, …