- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
BO Motor-300 RPM with Plastic Gear Side Shaft
IR Sensor Module
DC Geared Motor-10 RPM Center Shaft
Magnetic Door Switch
- Motorized Scissor Jack with Suspension and Crawler ₹12,500.00
Hydraulic Actuated Arm Using Syringe
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- Not Required. .
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 18+
This project is a Working Project of “Hydraulic Actuated Arm using Syringe”. A robotic arm that is hydraulically operated and controlled by syringes filled with some fluid. It consists of various parts connected to each other in a pre-designed manner which are guided in a constrained way to obtain the required output. The basic concept used behind the operation is PASCAL’s LAW. This law states that when pressure is applied at one point of a fluid contained in a constrained volume, then the pressure due to that force is equally transmitted to all the points of the fluid, which are acted upon by the same pressure.
Hydraulic fluid is transmitted throughout the model through syringes. The pressure is transmitted across the hydraulic arms to operate the load. In this model, syringes are used as actuators at the joints to move the parts and gripper. The popularity of hydraulic machinery is due to a large amount of power that can be transferred through small tubes and flexible hoses.
Key Words: industrial Arm, Arm, Hydraulic, Syringe etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.