- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
BO Motor-300 RPM with Plastic Gear Side Shaft
IR Sensor Module
DC Geared Motor-10 RPM Center Shaft
Magnetic Door Switch
- Motorized Scissor Jack with Suspension and Crawler ₹12,500.00
Hydraulics JCB Using Syringe With Motor
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 8+
This project is a Working Project of “Hydraulics JCB Using Syringe with Motor”. This is a prototype model demonstrate a simple four axis JCB excavator’s big arm. Arm mounted on front side of flat plate form can move up and down. All movements are connected by syringes. These syringes are connected with elastic transparent pipe. Pressures generation end connected with DC Geared Motor by Lead screw mechanism. Lead Screw rotate both direction when rotate one direction then syringe plunger push inward direction and when lead screw rotate other direction then syringe plunger move out ward direction. Hydraulic Pressure is generated in these syringes by the Liquid. In industrial level, mostly oil is used to create hydraulic pressure but we use water.
Excavators are heavy construction equipment consisting of a boom, stick, bucket and cab on a rotating platform. It has 4 axis movements and is capable to pick and place any light weight object. Due to high cost and less availability hydraulic pumps and pistons, we have put our idea in the real life scenario using medical syringes as hydraulic piston.
This model reaches the great distances to deliver and picks up the heaviest possible object, rotates as well as reaches, grabs, digs and recovers objects
Keywords: Hydraulics, Syringe, Pipe, DC motor, Lead Screw etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.