- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
Hydraulics JCB Using Syringe
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- Not Required.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 10+
This project is a Working Project of “Four Axis Hydraulic JCB using Syringe”, This is a prototype model demonstrate a simple four axis JCB excavator’s big arm. Arm mounted on front side of flat plate form can move up and down. All movements are connected by syringes. These syringes are connected with elastic transparent pipe. Hydraulic Pressure is generated in these syringes by the Liquid. In industrial level, mostly oil is used to create hydraulic pressure but we use water.
Excavators are heavy construction equipment consisting of a boom, stick, bucket and cab on a rotating platform. It has 4 axis movements and is capable to pick and place any light weight object. Due to high cost and less availability hydraulic pumps and pistons, we have put our idea in the real life scenario using medical syringes as hydraulic piston.
This model reaches the great distances to deliver and picks up the heaviest possible object, rotates as well as reaches, grabs, digs and recovers objects
Keywords: Hydraulics, Syringe, Pipe etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.