This is 20CM Dupont Wire Color Jumper Cable, 2.54mm 1P-1P Male to Male 1PCS. It is very flexible and easily detachable to no. of wires to your requirement. It has 1Pin male to the 1pin female header with both ends. It is compatible with 2.54 mm mil spacing pin headers.
The 20CM Dupont Wire Color Jumper Cable, 2.54mm 1P-1P Male to Male 1PCS is an electrical wire or group of them in a cable with a connector or pins at each end, which is normally used to interconnect the components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering.
Individual Dupont Cables are fitted by inserting their “end connectors” into the slots provided in a breadboard, the header connector of a circuit board, or a piece of test equipment.
Mostly it can be used for Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and other mini pc and development board. It is very useful in PCB project, pc motherboard, as well as Breadboard connections. Additionally, it allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
- 1P color DuPont line
- Length: 200mm
- Weight: 2 gm.
- 1p-1p pin header, Male to Male
- A row of 1 root
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- 1pcs chromatic male to male color jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
- Breadboard connections which allow you plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
Includes in Package
- 1 Piece- 20CM Dupont Wire Color Jumper Cable, 2.54mm Male to Male 1PCS