- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
BO Motor-300 RPM with Plastic Gear Side Shaft
IR Sensor Module
DC Geared Motor-10 RPM Center Shaft
Magnetic Door Switch
- Motorized Scissor Jack with Suspension and Crawler ₹12,500.00
KK2.1 Multi-Rotor controller is a flight control board for multi-rotor aircraft (Tricopters, Quadcopters, Hexcopters etc). Its purpose is to stabilize the aircraft during flight. To do this it takes the signal from the 6050MPU gyro/acc (roll, pitch, and yaw) then passes the signal to the Atmega644PA IC. The Atmega644PA IC unit then processes these signals according to the user’s selected firmware and passes control signals to the installed Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs). These signals instruct the ESCs to make fine adjustments to the motor’s rotational speed which in turn stabilizes your multi-rotor craft.
The HobbyKing KK2.1 Multi-Rotor control board also uses signals from your radio systems receiver (Rx) and passes these signals to the Atmega644PA IC via the aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder inputs. Once this information has been processed the IC will send varying signals to the ESCs which in turn adjust the rotational speed of each motor to induce controlled flight (up, down, backward, forward, left, right, yaw).
KK2 1.5 Flight Controller Board W/ 6050 MPU Board With Atmel 644PA is the next big evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK2.1.5 was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts.
The LCD screen and built-in software make install and setup easier than ever. A host of multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed, simply select your craft type, check motor layout/propeller direction, calibrate your ESCs and radio and you’re ready to go! All of which is done with easy to follow on-screen prompts!
The KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function. At the heart of the KK2.1.5 is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory.
To know how to use KK2 1.5 Flight controller Click here
- Auto Level
- Standard 6 Pin AVR Interface
- 1520us(5 channels) Signal from the receiver
Firmware Version: 1.6:
- Pre-installed firmware., Dual-copter, Tri-copter.
- Y6, Quadcopter +, Quadcopter X, Hex-copter +, Hex-copter X, Octo-copter +, Octo-copter X.
- X8 +, X8 X, H8, H6, V8, V6.
- Aero 1S Aileron, Aero 2S Aileron.
- Flying Wing.
- Single-copter 2M 2S, Single-copter 1M 4S.
- Custom Mix via the “Mixer Editor” option:
- The Mixer Editor allows you to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. This allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 motors or servos.
Note: It is always recommended to update to the latest software version as part of your initial setup. (this is different than v1.6 for 2.0)
- 1 Piece–KK 2.1 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Controller with 6050MPU and Atmel 644PA
- 1 Piece–Piezo buzzer.
|Dimensions||52 × 52 × 12 mm|
Fly Sky FS-i6 6-Channel 2.4 Ghz Transmitter and FS-iA6 Receiver
₹3,800.00Add to cart
The FlySky FS-i6 is a great low cost entry level 6-channel 2.4 GHz Transmitter and Receiver that uses solid and reliable Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (AFHDS) spread spectrum technology. The FlySky FS-i6 has both a nice quality look and feel, while the programming is simple to use.It also comes with a FS-iA6 6-channel receiver. …