- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
BO Motor-300 RPM with Plastic Gear Side Shaft
IR Sensor Module
DC Geared Motor-10 RPM Center Shaft
Magnetic Door Switch
- Motorized Scissor Jack with Suspension and Crawler ₹12,500.00
Mechanical Spider using klann Mechanism
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 35+
This project is a Working Project of “Mechanical Spider Using Klan Mechanism”. This is a Prototype Model build a Klan mechanism which is made by the combination of Crank, four bar-link Rocker arm, and Rocker beam Mechanism. This model demonstrates a walking device adapted to simulate a gait of a Spider-like legged animal. This is an innovative design that could travel over all the obstacles that come in the path with adequate speed. The design includes a frame, a leg, upper and lower rocking arms, a connecting rod, and a crank all of which are axially interconnected together. The rocker arms and crank are axially mounted to the frame in a triangular spatial relationship. The cranking link is axially mounted to the frame in a cooperative association with a suitable power source and operatively linked to a connecting rod that serves to transmit power from the crank to the interconnected linkages of the walking device.
Power is supplied to the crank; the connecting rod reciprocates back and forth causing the foot of the leg to simulate an animal’s walking gait. Multiple legged devices may be constructed by connecting a series (usually in pairs) of single-legged units together.
Key Words: Klan Mechanism, Four Bar Link Mechanism, Gear Train
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.