- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
- Concept of zero turn drive (Tata pixel) ₹9,000.00
Servo Motor High Torque-15 kg cm Plastic Gear Gear
Caster Wheel Boll Type
ULN2803 IC - Darligton Transistor Array
- Leg To Wheel Transforming Machine ₹12,500.00
Oil Water Gas Pipeline Crawler For inside Cleaner
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 20+
This project is a Working Project of “Oil water Pipeline Crawler for inside Cleaner”. This Model presents a mechanism to traverse a Machine inside a pipe with forwarding and backward motion and should also do vertical climbing in the pipe.
This project deals with a design and motion planning algorithm of a caterpillar-based pipeline Machine that can be used for cleaner of 8-inch pipelines in an indoor pipeline environment. The Machine system consists of a Machine body, a control system. The Machine system uses a differential drive to steer the Machine and spring-loaded four-bar mechanisms to assure that the Machine expands to have a grip on the pipe walls. Unique features of this Machine are the caterpillar wheel; the four-bar mechanism supports the good grip of the wall, a simple and easy user interface.
Key Words: Design and implementation of pipe cleaner robot, Four Bar link mechanism, Suspension Mechanism, etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.
|Dimensions||300 × 210 × 200 mm|