This hybrid RF Module (Transceiver) module provides a complete RF transmitter and receiver module solution which can be used to transmit data at up to 3 KHz from any standard CMOS/TTL source.
The transmitter module is very simple to operate and offers low current consumption (typical. 11mA). Data can be supplied directly from a microprocessor or encoding device, thus keeping the component count down and ensuring a low hardware cost.
The RX – ASK is an ASK Hybrid receiver module. It is an effective low-cost solution for using 433 Mhz. The TX-ASK is an ASK hybrid transmitter module. TX-ASK is designed by the saw resonator, with an effective low cost, small size and simple to use for designing.
Please note that this device will not support direct UART communication when connected to PC or microcontrollers as there is a lot of noise always available on these frequencies.
- Range in open space: 30 Meters
- Low Power Consumption
- Transmitter Frequency Range: 433.92 MHz
- Receiver Frequency Range: 433 MHz
- Sensitivity : 105 Dbm
- Receiver Supply Current: 3.5 mA
- RX IF Frequency: 1MHz
- Receiver Operating Voltage: 5V
- Transmitter Supply Voltage: 3V ~ 6V
- Transmitter Output Power: 4 ~ 12 dBm
- Easy For RF based Application
- Complete Radio Transmitter
- Transmit Range Up To 50m
- CMOS / TTL Input
- No Adjustable Components
- Very Stable Operating Frequency
- Low Current Consumption (Typ 11mA)
- Wide Operating Voltage (1.5-5v)
- ASK Modulation
- Dimensions (TX):13 x 12 x 4 mm(LxWxH)
- Dimensions (RX):13 x 45 x 4 mm(LxWxH)
- Weight: 2 gm
Includes in Package
- 1 Piece- 1 RFTX Transceiver Module
- 1 Piece- 1 RFRX Transceiver Module