- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Rocker Bogie Mechanism Rough Terrain
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 5+
This project is a Working Project of “Rocker Bogie Mechanism Rough Terrain”. Rocker Bogie Mechanism consists of two arms with wheel mounted to each. Both arms are connected through a movable joint. This enables to have a suspension based mechanism that distributes the vehicle load as evenly as possible even on bumps and irregular surfaces. The design consists of a spring free suspension based differential drive system that allows the bogie to move over rocks, pebbles with ease. The sensors and cameras mounted on a rover must be stable to work properly and also to increase their life spam. More vibrations and jerks lead to faster wear and tear in in sensors, circuit boards and cameras. The rocker bogie mechanism was designed keeping this in mind by providing maximum stability in all terrains. Thus we study the design and fabrication of the rocker bogie mechanism by fabrication of this rough terrain vehicle using concepts of the bogie mechanism.
Rocker bogie mechanism is a mechanism primarily used in the mars rovers to overcome the rough terrains while maintaining stability. It is NASA’s favourite mechanism for space vehicles & rovers.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.