- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Spy Tree Climber Machine
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 Volt Adopter.
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 15+
This project is a Working Project of “Spy Tree Climber Machine”. This Model presents a mechanism that is capable to climb on the tree or pole with adequate speed. In this design, we are using gripper, compression, and expansion mechanism for tree or pole climb. This project climb the tree or pole like is footsteps.
One of the designs that we looked at while researching was an inchworm design that cantered around a sliding body and two claws. We like the simplicity of this design and the way that the feet of this robot could make a solid footing on the surface it was climbing. As the robot alternates between the feet that it uses to grip the tree the telescoping body moved the body either up or down the tree.
Key Words: Design and implement of tree climber, Gripper Mechanism, Warm gear assembly, etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.
|Dimensions||400 × 150 × 70 mm|