- Academic DIY Kits
- Academic Hobby Projects
- Academic Major Projects
- Academic Minor Projects
- Aeromodelling & Drone
- Development Boards
- Electronics- Active Parts
- Electronics- Passive Parts
- Electronics- Sensors
- Electronics– Accessories
- Mechanical Parts
- Motor, Actuator & Pump
- Robot Accessories
- Supply- Battery, Adopters
- Tools & Equipment
Top rated products
- Concept of zero turn drive (Tata pixel) ₹9,000.00
Servo Motor High Torque-15 kg cm Plastic Gear Gear
Caster Wheel Boll Type
ULN2803 IC - Darligton Transistor Array
- Leg To Wheel Transforming Machine ₹12,500.00
Concept of zero turn drive (Tata pixel)
- Synopsis (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- PPT (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- Report File (Soft Copy .Doc Format)
- 100% Working Model.
- Power Supply- 12 volt 2 amp .
All Over India Shipping. Get Free Synopsis
100% Student Support || Copy Sold : 20+
This project is a Working Project /Prototype model of “Concept of zero turn drive (Tata pixel)”. This Model has low turning radius or turning about center of rear axle. In this project using spur gear for power transmission and also for turning.
This Model builds a mechanism that depicts zero turning radius of the car, so that a car may take U-turn having a center at the midpoint of the rear axle. It is a very innovative idea for the quick turning i.e. turning about the Rear axle of an Automobile vehicle. It is implemented in the Tata pixel Car.
Zero turning radius of a vehicle implies the vehicle rotating about an axis passing through the center of gravity of vehicle rather than describing a circular path as in conventional turning, i.e. the vehicle turning at the same place, where it is standing. No extra space is required to turn the vehicle. So, the vehicle can be turned in the space equal to the length of the vehicle itself.
Key Words: Automobile, Design of sliding Gear train, Use steering mechanism etc.
- Project Processing time 3 to 4 Days After 100% Payment.
- This product image only illustration purpose, original project may be same or may be different. We change Design time to time according to material availability.
|Dimensions||300 × 250 × 90 mm|