- DIY Hobby STEM Kits
- Academic Projects Kits
- Second Hand Used Parts
- Development Board
- CNC & 3D Printers
- Drone / Aeromodelling
- Electronics-Eye's & Camera
- Electronics-Display Devices
- Electronics-Active Parts
- Electronics-Passive Parts
- Electronics- Accessories
- Cables & Wires
- Miscellaneous items
- Mechanical & Hardware
- Motors & Actuators
- Supply- Battery & Chargers
- Measuring Devices
- Tools & Accessories
ERM Coin Vibration Motor D:10mm W: 3.4mm
FPV 12V Digital HD PAL Camera(TAROT 600TVL )
Aluminum Flexible Coupling Coupler Helical Shaft 5mm x 8mm
Aluminum GT2 Pulley (Without 20 teeth) 5mm Bore for 6mm Belt – 1Pcs
Aluminum GT2 Timing Idler Pulley For 6mm Belt 20 Tooth 5mm Bore – 1Pcs
We Design Custom Project of B-Tech Diploma and also for Schools in very cheap Price.Register Now!
How to Test Sensors?
Raspberry Pi Pico
Product Code: EREPI001
Support: Available on e-mail & Whatsapp.
Discount: Available on bulk order only. Contact
Payment: E-wallets/UPI, Banking, Debit/Credit cards.
Shipping Partners: FedEx, DHL, Shyplite and India Post.
Delivery Time: Usually delivered in 3-8 days after Shipping.
Received orders will be dispatched on the next business day.
Brand New || Genius || 100% Tested || Imported Product.
4 in stock
The Raspberry Pi Pico is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. It feature the RP2040 which marks Raspberry Pi’s first microcontroller designed in-house. Pico provides minimal (yet flexible) external circuitry to support the RP2040 chip (Flash, crystal, power supplies and decoupling and USB connector). The majority of the RP2040 microcontroller pins are brought to the user IO pins on the left and right edge of the board. Four RP2040 IO are used for internal functions – driving an LED, on-board Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) power control and sensing the system voltages.
Pico uses an on-board buck-boost SMPS which is able to generate the required 3.3 volts (to power RP2040 and external(circuitry) from a wide range of input voltages (~1.8 to 5.5V). This allows significant flexibility in powering the unit from various sources such as a single Lithium-Ion cell, or 3 AA cells in series. Battery chargers can also be very easily integrated with the Pico power chain. Reprogramming the Pico’s flash memory can be done using USB (simply drag and drop a file onto the Pico which appears as a mass storage device) or via the Serial Wire Debug (SWD) port. The SWD port can also be used to interactively debug code running on the RP2040
Pico has been designed to use either soldered 0.1″ pin-headers (it is one 0.1″ pitch wider than a standard 40-pin DIP package) or can be used as a surface mountable “module”, as the user IO pins are also castellated. There are SMT pads underneath the USB connector and BOOTSEL button, which allow these signals to be accessed if used as a reflow-soldered SMT module.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 Host and Device support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 multi-function GPIO pins
- 2× SPI, 2× I2C, 2× UART, 3× 12-bit ADC, 16× controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable IO (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- 1 Piece– Raspberry Pi Pico
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 50 cm|
There are no reviews yet.